Friday, September 13, 2013

WAKE UP CHICAGO! The Weekend Begins Now So Lets Enjoy! :)

Good Morning Chicago! Today is another day that we have the chance to be great. There are people in this world experiencing hungry, poverty and feeling extremely alone. Enjoy life for all that it offers and explore the resources that are now offered to you. Don't Wait a day longer or deprive yourself! Today's segment will include some event updates and my hot picks for this weekend.

Workshop ?
Friday Workshop: “Building a Dream” A Primer on Starting and Maintain a Home Repair Business”, which will be held at the BACP City Hall, 121 North LaSalle Street, Room 805 on today from 9:30 am- 11:30 am. For More information on this month’s workshops click on the link below:


Chicago Events Update!

This Friday Night I encourage you to visit Green Mill Jazz Club which is located on 4802 N. Broadway Avenue. There will be shows later on today and the first one starts at 5:00 pm.  Those shows include guest appearances from The Cocktail hour with Jazz performance from - Rose Colella Duo, Dave King TRIO featuring Bill Carrothers and after-hours selections coming from Green Mill Quartet Jam Session. One of my best dates was held at a jazz performance for his birthday and it was a great night.
Visit the site for future performances- http://greenmilljazz.com/phpBB2/calendar.php




Don’t miss out on attending Laughing Insanity with Comedian, Jay Washington and On-Air Personality, J.R. Bang this Sunday at The Laugh Factory. You will experience uncontrollable laughter and hopefully walk into work with a smile on Monday. Review below for details on show time and ticket purchases.




Chicago will be hosting their first Halal Food Festival starting Saturday, September 14th. The festival will include participation from Mediterranean to Italian restaurants and many more. The will be a $5.00 entry fee for this event but it is well worth it. Your kids can get involved in their play area and there will be live music for you dance to.
Visit http://www.halalfestivals.com/chicago/ to learn more about this event



Mimi’s Hot Spot Pick of the Week
So, my hot spot pick of the week is Cortiva Institute Massage Therapy Center, which is located on 18 North Wabash Avenue in downtown Chicago. I have an appointment this afternoon for a personal massage that will be conducted by a professional physical therapist.  DON’T CHEAT YOURSELF, TREAT YOURSELF. It’s my motto these days. I will be receiving the Arnica Muscle Repair massage because I plan to start my weekend off right. *Firm Man Hands* I’m day dreaming.
Well for more details on Cortiva click on the official link below to their site-





Mimi’s Hot Pick of the Week
Considering Fall is my favorite time of the year…I’ve had my eyes on cream leather jackets which is my favorite colors for a while now. One of the jackets that I would like in my collection is this Maison Martin Margiela cream leather jacket below. It’s an off-white tone and classic fit that would suit my body structure so perfectly. I’m inspired to purchase this once it is back in stock. CHECK IT OUT! #BeSexy  #BeInspired




Health Tips for the Week
Eating Spinach Salads and including additional green vegetables is a great way to detox your body from fast food and alcohol.

Lemon and Lime water has been my best friend over the last few weeks. I strongly suggest that you carry a bottle of water each week with both incorporate. It helps to clean the liver which holds the most toxic waste inside of your body.

Smile and laugh even at your own highs and lows in life. I find it quite comforting and that it also brings a smile to your friends face as well.

Enjoy your weekend!

Sincerely bringing the best of you,


Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment