Sunday, January 28, 2018

Event Update for Intolerable Boundaries, Vol. 2


I would like to thank everyone for their support on my latest book, Intolerable Boundaries, Volume 2.

Over the past month, I've hosted two book signings for Intolerable Boundaries, Vol. 1 & 2. I've had to opportunity to meet and connect with new people and also share details about my final book for this series. Here are a few pictures from my recent signings in Chicago and Maryland, you can view the details below on my next upcoming signing in Alexandria, Virginia next month.

Past/Upcoming Book Signings

Chicago, IL - June 29th, 2018
Red Pepper Lounge
428 E. 87th Street,
Chicago, IL 60619

Silver Spring, MD - Saturday, July 21st, 2018
The Silver Spring Library
900 Wayne Ave,
Silver Spring, MD 20910

Alexandria, VA - Wednesday, August 8th, 2018
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Beatley Central Library
5005 Duke Street,
Alexandria, VA 22304






Blessings to you all,


- Miriam Dixon-Davis
Author of Intolerable Boundaries, Vol. 1 & 2
Creator, Networking Business Solutions





Author, Miriam Dixon -Davis

Short Story Reading

Short Story Reading/ Q & A













No comments:

Post a Comment